What does this mean for businesses?
On 29 October 2018, we saw Chancellor Philip Hammond announce a move to reduce the cost of apprenticeship training for small to medium-sized businesses.
As outlined in his autumn budget, Philip Hammond has reduced the amount that SMEs will have to contribute towards the cost of training through the apprenticeship levy from 10% to 5%.
As part of his third Budget as Chancellor, Philip Hammond also said: “As well as backing businesses to invest and grow, we will also make sure British workers are equipped with the skills they need to thrive and prosper.
“We’ve introduced a new system of T-level vocational training, have put the first £100m into the new National Retraining Scheme, and through the apprenticeship levy we’re delivering 3 million high-quality apprenticeships in this parliament.”
For any SMEs looking to take advantage of these benefits and the reduction in training contributions, we offer a range of Apprenticeships that work perfectly for any office based staff as well as Apprenticeships targeted towards the core of your business. The Apprenticeships below are delivered at different levels:
Leadership, Management & Professional
- Associate Project Manager
- Business & Administration
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship in partnership with Open University
- Customer Services Practitioner
- HR Support
- Infrastructure Technician
- Operations & Departmental Manager
- Team Leader & Supervisor
Construction and Built Environment
- Wood Occupations
Health, Care and Education
- Health & Social Care
- Support Teaching & Learning in Schools
Hospitality, Catering and Food Production
- Commis Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Hospitality Team Member
- Food Production & Cooking
Cultural and Heritage
- Cultural Heritage in partnership with V&A
- Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship in partnership with Open University
- Libraries, Archives, Records & Information Management Services in partnership with V&A
To find out how you can benefit from the reduction in cost for Apprenticeship training, contact us today on email@example.com or 0207 565 1333.
Don’t forget, if you do not see an Apprenticeship here that meets the need of your business, get in touch to see how we can make this happen for you.